Time to Upgrade F9!
In July we talked about upgrading your F9 version. We are mentioning it again because after December 31st of this year, the special upgrade pricing will no longer be available. Right now you can upgrade a single F9 license to Version 5 for $550. (Regular price: $1,100)
If you purchased CYMA from us, you also own, and are hopefully using F9. Most of our clients still use the F9 license they initially purchased (likely 4.0 or 4.1) and have never needed to upgrade. Unfortunately, with the latest CYMA update (Version 13), some features of F9 4.x have stopped working, most notably the Drill-Down function.
We want our clients to stay on the latest “proven” version of any software they use, therefore we are recommending at this time that our F9 users upgrade to F9 Version 5.
What’s new in F9 Version 5?
- F9 Ribbon – replaces the F9 dropdown menu. Provides easier access and visibility of F9 features in the style of the current Excel versions
- F9 Table Reports – provides a new reporting output in the form of Excel Tables with filtering, conditional formatting, and
- F9 formulas automatically built in.
- F9 Pivot Table Reports – similar to the Table Reports, but with the added analysis power of Excel’s Pivot Tables
- Data Preload – Will dramatically improve performance for some users experiencing long calculation times
Click Here to watch the Real-View about the new version. We cover some of the new features as well as some helpful hints to get the most out of F9 Version 5.
Migrating Your F9 Reports:
- Before you upgrade F9, send your most recent Management Application to firstname.lastname@example.org for migration. This is one F9 tool that you cannot migrate on your own since it is password protected.
- After the upgrade you will need to migrate your other F9 reports to work with V5. This is a built-in process that is easy to perform on your existing reports. We will show you how to migrate your reports at the time of the upgrade.
To upgrade your F9, simply send us an email and include the number of F9 licenses you need. We will send you a quote to start the upgrade process.