Designing the Perfect Hospice Workshop
Date: This workshop is scheduled by Hospices and Homecare organizations individually
Training Introduction: Create an elegant, orchestrated patient/family experience by designing EVERY AREA of the Hospice to function as an integrated, coherent whole, where 100% of the Promises are fulfilled on a day-to-day basis through “Standardization.”
The Designing the Perfect Hospice Workshop is a 2-day transformational program where Andrew guides an individual Hospice or Healthcare system through the elegant design of a truly coordinated, coherent and integrated “System of Care” based on creating a “Liberated Culture” that is so attractive to Clinicians (and solves recruitment and retention issues). Surprisingly, this liberation is achieved through “Standardization” which frees up drastic amounts of time, relieves the frustrations experienced in traditional healthcare and delights everyone with CERTAINTY. In a heathy organization, ALL parts of the Hospice must work together much like a natural eco-system where:
1) Marketing only Promises what can be done 100% of the time on a day-to-day basis;
2) Clinical Operations fulfills the Promises to 100% on a day-to-day basis;
Indirect Functions Completely Support the front-line Clinicians and Clinical Leaders so they can FOCUS on complete Client Delight, fulfilling the Promises.
All areas of the organization are covered including Clinical Operations, HR, Education, Finance, IT, Compliance, Marketing, Executive Leadership and others.
Though Hospice is the teaching topic, this workshop has DIRECT application to all Homecare operations.
NASBA CPE hours: 16
This event is scheduled by individual Hospices.
- Explain the HIGH VALUE of Predictability and Certainty.
- Explain the 5 Steps of Standardization.
- Develop an integrated, coherent Model with FOCUS on People Development that teaches the Perfect Visits with Perfect Documentation, Perfect Phone Interactions, Financial Balance and creates a Workplace that Attracts/Retains Talent.
Advanced Preparation: Review Model Workbooks, Accounting Staff update Model Planning Tool Review input from staff
Cost: $20,000-$22,000 plus travel and manual expense
Method: Group Live
Prerequisites: Leadership or Clinical Experience
CPE Hours: 16