Cost Reporting Made Easy
Here is how our process works:
- Typically two months after the close of your fiscal year, we send an email requesting the information needed for your reports. This includes:
- MVI Management Application (if not using Management Application, you will need to send a GL Trial Balance in Excel as well as a copy of your Balance Sheet and Income Statements)
- Prior Year Balance Sheet (we only need this the first year)
- Completed MVI Submission Template
- Once we have all of your information, we will review it for completeness and contact you if any additional information is needed.
- We compile your reports and email electronic copies to your for your review, usually within 8 calendar days.
- Once you’ve submitted any change requests we prepare the final copies and send them to you via email. Print, sign and copy your ECR files to a CD or thumb drive and it’s ready to mail to your MAC/FI.
Submission Template Real-Views:
IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION AND RETURN YOUR COMPLETED COST REPORT BY THE DUE DATE, PLEASE PROVIDE ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DUE DATE.
Please remember that we are here to answer your questions and aid you in any way that we can. Do not hesitate to give us a call, as our success will be based largely on communication. We look forward to working with you and submitting the report as early as possible.
Send your information to: